Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Walking around

Today wasn't as hot as normal days!
Getting up for classes was so much nicer. I felt like I was fully refreshed. Which was very nice! I made it to class and relaxed as I took a quiz in Spanish and then learned another verb. It was a good day! Then I had my lunch of a PB&J sandwich and some gummy bears. I sure do love those things. Then I had my psych class. It was a good class overall learning about different styles and how others react to one another. I always find it interesting when people are able to read another person and be able to change their way of thinking based on that person. Tomorrow we get to go on some field trips around Barcelona and I am very excited and looking forward to it!

After class I made my way back home. But before going home I stopped and took a detour to the local park which is right by Sagrada Familia. It was very cute with some nice benches and a pond that looks over the Sagrada Familia. I read there for a little and got to people watch. Trying to pick which country each group of people is can be difficult. I always want to assume someone is American but then they surprise you and are from a completely different area of the world. It was really cool nonetheless. Then I ventured around the Sagrada Familia, a way I had never gone before. I saw a new section of it and have decided that I really can't wait to go inside and explore. I learned that there are masses people can go to for free and I think I might go and do it next Sunday. I also went into some of the shops right by. I think that I will have to go and see some of the other shops as well! I found a lot of cute souvenirs (including my postcards for the area). I think the best treasure I found today were the Mud People figurines that my mom loves. I already told her but I was just so excited to find them. I picked a few of those up and I am even in love with them and I might have to go back and get some more!

I then went back home and relaxed for the afternoon. I even finished a book!

Now to finish some homework and finish reading some other books for the classes I have to finish.

Until tomorrow! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment