Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hola Barcelona!

Wow! I finally made it to Barcelona!

It feels so nice to finally be here!

Woke up this morning not feeling the best but got up and got on the bus ready for this new adventure. I finally made it to my apartment and was amazed! It is so perfect and beautiful! It's terrible I feel like I had such low expectations. But what was inside was perfect. I have a single room with a bed and a nice window that opens up to some roofs. The living room is very quaint with a table and chairs and a very nice plush couch. There is a kitchen and bathrooms and other bedrooms. I have 3 other roommates. I knew 2 already prior to getting here and the other just came in today! All are very sweet. Then we unpacked and prepared for the rest of the day.

We traveled on the metro towards the school we stopped at this small little café on the way. It was the best sandwich I have had in awhile. Granted it was the first real food I have had in awhile too. But nonetheless it was very good.

Then we got lost trying to find the school but we were successful when we finally found it! We had a small orientation on health and safety (similar to the ones we have had in London and in the other parts of the British Isles). Then we went for a small walking tour of the city. It is definitely a place I want to explore more and more. I'm so thankful I have 4 weeks to do so!

Then we came home and grabbed some groceries and now I am just relaxing for the night. I don't know why I am so tired but I am exhausted! Tomorrow I take my oral Spanish exam and go over the academic orientation. I hope they will accept the only phrase I have come to know "Es un perro".

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment