Sunday, July 5, 2015

Lazy day

Today was a very good lazy day.

I woke up kind of late today and just relaxed in bed. I finished downloading some books. One for school, Wuthering Heights, and the others for fun. I started reading one of my fun books and now I don't want to put it down! But I finally did to do some other stuff today.

I finally unpacked my suitcase! It feels nice finally to know this is where I will be for the rest of the month. It is just a cute little apartment. I also got to do some laundry which was really nice. I feel like I could just live here and be perfectly fine. I also did something that is not very normal for me. I had to hang dry my clothes. I was very skeptical about it at first but it worked and my clothes dried quicker than if I had put them in a dryer!


I also had a chance to go through some of my postcards. For all those who came with me on the beginning half of the trip know all about my postcard addiction. I have counted and come to an amount of about 140 postcards. Crazy right?! So many. But worth it. I plan on having a collection to display and show off to the world hopefully.

Either than that I just relaxed here and did some homework, read for the classes while reading my fun book.

Now I am just relaxing. Tomorrow is my first day of classes and it is going to be very different compared to the beginning portion of my trip. I'm interested to see how it will go!

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment