Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Salsa dancing!

What a wonderful end of the day!

So I started my day off with the normal classes. Learned more in Spanish about professions and work places. I have a quiz tomorrow which I know I will do great on! Then we had psych where we talked about the family dynamic. It was interesting to see the differences that each person brings to that class especially with all of us being from different areas of the United States. Then we watched a movie called "Babies". It was certainly an interesting film and has made me realize that I would like to wait a long time before I have children.

Then I came back home and relaxed for a little and did some homework before heading to my Salsa dancing class! I was unsure of what to expect. A few of the girls from the first session said that when they did it before it was in a club and the head guy just taught them some moves. But this time we went to an actual studio. Unsure of what to expect we started with some basic moves. You moved forward and then back and then moved side to side. Then we learned more to the song we would be dancing to. Overall it was so much fun. We took a short break at one point and saw a couple salsa which was really cool too! Then we finished out the dance. We broke off and performed it for one half of the group and then the other half performed it for us. It was such an amazing experience. Then we did it one last time! We still had time left over and the dance instructor taught us another dance. We just kind of followed his lead. This reminded me a lot of similarities to Zumba. Makes me excited to get back to school and do some Zumba that is for sure! The picture is me and my friends after our awesome Salsa adventure!

Then I came home and grabbed some groceries. Then I made my pizza and now am sitting down to finish homework. Tomorrow I'm not sure what will bring but I can't wait to find out.

 
Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment