Monday, July 13, 2015

Right back at it

Whew! What a day. 

I woke up bright and early because of the fact I got such great sleep! I went to bed last night at around 6:30 and woke up at 7 this morning! I was super tired from our trip to Valencia. It was an amazing trip though. 

I got ready this morning and made my way to school. I started my morning off with some Spanish. We learned new pronouns and new ways to identify different things. It was interesting to learn the differences and how the Spanish use their language in comparison to ours. 

Then I had some lunch and relaxed which was very nice. 

Then I had my psych class. We got into some heated discussions today about how technology plays a role in society. For example we watched a video of a new toy where its a baby seat with an ipad attached. It just did not make sense for me and I felt as though it was not a smart idea for these babies to have and use. But then the other side was brought up that it was a tool for babies to learn different tactile skills and to learn how to touch and use another sense. It was an interesting debate for sure. 

Then I came home and stopped at a local coffee shop and got a really nice smoothie cooler. Then I sat and relaxed and read some of Wuthering Heights. Then I made my way home. I stopped at the grocery store to pick up some dinner and then I was back home. We had the cleaning lady come in today and the apartment smelled so nice and the windows were open it was perfect. I got to Skype mom and dad today too which made it even better. I was happy to talk to both of them. 

Tomorrow I have another fun filled day of class and then trying to piece together an itinerary before my friend comes to visit! 

Until then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment