Saturday, July 25, 2015

Busy Friday!

Busy Friday night I should say!

I started my day out right by finally having the chance to sleep in for a little! It was so nice! I got up and just hung out for the beginning portion of the day. Then I got up and got dressed and got ready for an awesome day.

I went down near Sagrada Familia and just looked at the different shops again getting any ideas for some last minute gifts. I actually found some perfect ones for my new roommates this year. After walking around for a little I came back home and relaxed because I knew it would be a long night!

I left my apartment and made my way to Placa Catalyuna where I met up with some of the other kids from the trip. We bought the rest of our tickets for the night bus and then made our way to El Corte Ingles where we had a quick bite to eat. I had a bacon cheeseburger. There was actual Bacon on it! I was so excited and happy. It was the best burger I have had here hands down. Then we made our way to the bus stop for our night bus!

We were worried when we arrived because of how many people were already waiting but then we found out it was no big deal because everyone would be on the top of the bus. So we relaxed and got onto our bus. We drove around the different areas and saw a lot of the same things I saw on my day bus tour. This time though we saw the Arc De Triomph as well as the Zoo. We also saw a few other Gaudi buildings I had not seen on my original tour. We even had a chance to go and see the Magic Fountain Show right in front of the MNAC. That was really cool because even though I had seen it far away listening to the music and feeling the mist off of the fountain really is a completely different experience. Then we got back on the bus. We even got to see the Olympic stadium and see the inside. I learned that it is actually smaller than most of the football stadiums in the States. Crazy to think about for sure! Then we also got to see both facades of the Sagrada Familia at night. It was really beautiful also to see some of the stained glass lit up inside. Then we made our way through some of the other busy streets and saw Port Olympic where the cruise ships are kept and made our way back to Placa Catalyuna.

Then I came home and went right to bed! It was such a long night and I was so tired!

Until tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment