Sunday, June 21, 2015

The West End

It was a good day.  
 


I got to sleep in super late. I finally was able to catch up on some sleep which was really nice.

Then we went to West End Live! I had no idea what it was until we got there. But it was so much fun! It was a showcase of all of the new or old musicals that have been playing in London and are continuing to be played now and later on into July and August. It was a lot of fun to just chill and listen to some musicals today! It was at Trafalgar Square and it wasn't as packed as I thought it would be. However, yesterday there were a lot more musicals, such as Wicked, Phantom of the Opera, and more. Today there was Jersey Boys, Avenue Q, and some other cool ones that we go to watch!

Then I we came home and I had dinner!

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment