Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Musical galore!

Today was fantastic!

I started off with class. We discussed American culture for a little and how other countries see the American's. It was interesting to hear everyone's take on how we are perceived. Then I had my Shakespeare class and we discussed some of the passages from Hamlet. I forgot how in depth Shakespeare can be. But I made it through today's class!

Then I got ready for another amazing time at the theater! I went to see Book of Mormon! It was another fabulous performance. It was so much fun! The show is so funny. It certainly has its moments of being very vulgar and inappropriate but I got some of the humor I hadn't before when I first saw the show. It was overall a very nice performance of the show.

I am hoping to catch another show while I am here. If you have any suggestions let me know!

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment