Monday, June 8, 2015

First day of class

Today was our first day of class! It was so different going from being on a bus every day and learning about the history of the buildings around us to sitting at desks and learning about the countries we had just been in. It was a fun time though! I can't wait to see what these classes bring for the semester!

After class I did some shopping at the Asda which is like Wal-Mart and I got food that will last me for awhile which is good!

Then we had a mixer with some of the other study abroad groups. It was really awesome to meet some of them and just hang out. It was really cool to meet some other Chi Omega's as well. The other groups have a really cool program it seems and it looks like fun for all the other people that are studying abroad here at Roehampton!

Tomorrow we travel to Tower of London and I finally get to see Phantom of the Opera!!!

Until Then!

No comments:

Post a Comment