Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Finally in England!

Traveling day again!

Today it took us about 5 hours to get into Liverpool, England! But I can finally say that I am in England and settled in for the night! This blog won't be too long since we didn't do very much today.

We rode in our wonderful bus for all 5 hours while watching Camelot. I think I played some of this last year with Greenville Symphony, but I can't remember. Once we made it to our hostel we relaxed for a bit before taking a tour of Liverpool. It was supposed to be a Beatles tour however it was more focused on the city of Liverpool. It was cool nonetheless. We did get to see some of the sites that were important for the Beatles which was really cool to see where they grew up and how they made it through parts of the beginning of their career.

Then we went to dinner and now back at the hostel for a night of rest. Very happy to just be relaxing for the night and hopefully a good night sleep to come with it.

Until then!

Also, I have accumulated a lot of postcards from my time here so far and if you're interested in getting a postcard message me or email me or comment and I will make sure to send you one!

No comments:

Post a Comment