Sunday, June 7, 2015

Relaxing day!

Today really isn't all that eventful. I have just been hanging out and watching some movies. I finally have time to! Which I know I should be out exploring but I really just needed a day to do nothing since I have been going nonstop since the moment I left. I also have homework to do which people have been wondering if I even do! I know with all of my adventures it may not seem like I am studying but I am! At every location I have learned something new. Then we get quizzed on certain topics and the history behind the event or place. Tomorrow actually starts our classes though and I am extraordinarily excited for it! However, like I said today I just relaxed and did homework. It's been a nice morning! Well I am off to go and finish this homework!

Until Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment