Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Half way there!

So today actually marks the halfway point of my journey. It is crazy to think that at the this Saturday I will have been abroad for a total of 5 weeks. I still have about 5 more to go though.

So I started off today with some class and we watched Robin Hood! Not the cool version like men in tights or the newer version. It was still cool nonetheless. Robin Hood was still in tights. But then class ended and it was our last class together!

Then I made a trip to Hammersmith and finally shipped a box home! It felt good to drop some of that stuff off and not have to worry about it while I go onto Barcelona! I won't need any sweaters there!

Then I came back and did some laundry which was much needed! And then I decided to do something fun for the evening!

I booked a ticket for the local movie theater (or cinema as they like to call it) and go see Jurassic World. So a couple things about the cinema. They have assigned seating. . . It was one of the weirdest things ever. They also have weird seating in general. Then while waiting for the movie they had music playing rather than regular commercials. They started playing High School Musical and I knew it would be an interesting time there. They also have sweet popcorn and salty popcorn and you get to choose which one you have! It was soooo cool. It was just a really cool experience to go here.

Then of course the movie was amazing. I didn't know what to expect seeing as I have never seen the original Jurassic Park movies. But this was really well done. I was on the edge of my seat for awhile that is for sure.

Then I traveled back home and here I am getting ready for my last excursion tomorrow. We are going to Stonehenge and Bath. It is very bittersweet to know that tomorrow is our last day as a whole group doing something together.

Anyways, Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment