Sunday, June 14, 2015

A long day!

What a long day indeed. I did a lot that is for sure.  
 


I started my day off with going to see the changing of the guard. I thought where we were would be a good spot. But sadly, we missed half of the parade because of the view. But it was still cool to see all of them go by. Then on their way back it was cool to see them as they marched out. Then we walked around and found some lunch and came up with a game plan for the rest of the day. We decided on going to the Imperial War Museum. So we jumped on a bus and started on the way there. But then we realized that was the wrong bus. So then we tried turning around. But then we got lost again. Ultimately, we finally figured something out to get there and that was to take the underground.  It is just so much easier to manage I feel. So we got on the underground and we found the Imperial War Museum! While there we got to go through the Holocaust exhibit. It was very emotional and actually cleared some things for me that I had always been confused on. It was a nice representation of what happened during that time. However, as all Holocaust exhibits go it was depressing and you could feel all of the emotions that both sides felt. The victory of the Nazi's and the sadness and defeat of the Jews and all of those people affected. It was a very well done exhibit.

Then we made it back onto the underground and back to Roehampton! Tomorrow I get to see Beaux Stratagem!

Until Then!

No comments:

Post a Comment