Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Traveling day

So today was a relaxing day with just traveling through the countryside of Ireland and finally making it over to Scotland! But before we made it to Scotland we did do some adventurous things!
 
Such as. . .
 
We stopped in Glenariff. Which is similar to the Highlands in Scotland but they are still in Ireland. There were some very pretty waterfalls that we were able to see and look at and the hike was very fun too. Even though I may not be very fit it was still an adventure and one that I am thankful I got to experience.

Then we hopped onto a ferry and traveled from Ireland to the coast of Scotland. Then we proceeded to drive into Glasgow. There is so much of my family history that I am thankful to learn more and more about each and every day that I can't believe some of the stories I have heard about the fact my grandfather even left the same port that I entered. I am so thankful to know my history and how it has influenced my family.

Following this we made it to our hostel and settled in for the night!

Sorry this is late! I forgot to post last night seeing as I was super tired after a very long travel day!

Until later.

 
 

1 comment: