Thursday, May 14, 2015

Packing, preparing, and soaring!

I never thought I would write a blog! But here I am! This blog is intended to be a place where at the end of the day I can just throw my thoughts on paper! As some of you may know I will be traveling to Europe this summer with a CIS Abroad study abroad program titled "The European Experience". I will be going to many places including Ireland, Scotland, Wales, London, and Barcelona. I am finishing the packing, gathering the last few things I will need before I head overseas currently! I fly out this Sunday and will arrive first in Shannon, Ireland and await my journey there. Feel free to follow me on this adventure as I go on a trip of a lifetime!

Until then!

Image result for CIS abroad

Image result for European map

No comments:

Post a Comment